Associate Cybersecurity Engineer (Automotive)
As an Associate Cybersecurity Engineer at one of the top 5000 fastest-growing companies (Inc. 5000) in Europe, you can successfully implement your enthusiasm for modern technology and cybersecurity and contribute to the latest cybersecurity development projects.
- To examine cybersecurity effect on product based on shareholder prerequisite
- To examine cybersecurity menace and moderation in a product
- Understanding of Threat Modeling process (including Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment (TARA)
- To generate and support Cybersecurity System Architect and to assist Product Development Document
- To evaluate cybersecurity solutions from third-party contemplate for the product
- To impart Cybersecurity Technical Expertise to look into software, hardware, manufacturing, development activities all over the entire product development
- To aid into the product software cybersecurity architect
- To assist into Product Hardware Cybersecurity architect.
- To contribute to cybersecurity plans (Cybersecurity Concept Document, Cybersecurity Plan, Cybersecurity Assurance Document, etc.).
- To affiliate with cybersecurity testing, software, IT&V, manufacturing and penetration
- To connect with customers regarding cybersecurity problems
- Knowledge of embedded systems in automotive
- Knowledge in cybersecurity, systems, software, and hardware
- Know about requirement in engineering tools
- Know about Agile Framework
- Knowledge regarding Security Risk Assessment
- Good apprehension of in-vehicle network protocols, AUTOSAR, POSIX compliant systems, cryptography
- Knowledge regarding cybersecurity standards such as ISO/SAE 21434, NIST, FIPS, PKCS, etc.
- Precise communication skills in English language
- Fresh college graduates and postgraduates from Europe
What do we offer:
- An exciting work culture with the opportunity to work at a fastest-growing organization
- Internal and external training programs
- Corporate events
- Above industry average pay scale
Zurück zur Übersicht