Functional Safety Engineer
Functional Safety Expert
Role= Functional Safety Expert
Skills= Functional Safety as per ISO26262
Experience= 4 to 7 years
Emolument= Above industry norms
Location:- Onsite and remote
- Safety plan and DIA
- ISO26262 reviews
- Functional Safety Release Recommendations
- Safety Cases and safety manual
- Experience in automotive domain (e.g ePowerTrain, HPEV, domain control units etc.)
- Experience in ISO 26262-part 4, 5 , 6 , 8 , 9
- Experience in quality norms (ASPICE)
- IBM Rational Doors
- APIS-IQ FMEA, Medini Analyzer
- Configuration Management (SVN)
Functional Safety Expert typically responsible for functional safety of E/E systems as well as leading functional safety related activities & having active involvement in requirements management.
- Analyze Functional safety concept (FSC) and create Technical safety concept within 3 months
- Perform System safety analysis (FMEA, FTA, DFA) and derive them down to the software, hardware and mechanical layers within the first 4 months of the project
- Plan and create all the Functional Safety (FuSa) artifacts from the scratch as per the project timelines
- Prepare plans for FuSa audit, assessment and check the status of project safety activities in regular intervals to make sure the successful completion of the confirmation activities.
- Involve with the customer and other suppliers in functional safety-related work with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Understand the FuSa awareness in the team and conduct internal training to fill any gaps contributing to the safety culture of the project and organization.
- Involve in performing tool classification and qualification.
- Precise communication in English with a focus on active listening, German skills are added advantage.
- Documentation methods should be clear, concise, and precise concentrating on the formatting, choice of words and the target audience.
- Master the Matrickz Process landscape in a given amount of time, follow it in project execution and contribute to improving the Matrickz process landscape from prior experience.
- Must be proactive safety expert, emphasizing on quality management as the foundation of FuSa, improving the safety culture and believe in the early planning and execution of safety activities in the project lifecycle.
- Must be accountable and reliable, working closely with the Project manager and Quality manager to achieve common project goals.
- Monitor and control the safety activities according to FuSa
- Monitor parties and suppliers that deliver the work products on time.
- Get metrics about the status of the safety activities.
- Report periodically the status of activities.
- Gather safety cases and safety release recommendation.
- Impact analysis of processes open points.
- An exciting work culture with the opportunity to work at a fastest-growing organization
- Internal and external training programs
- Corporate events
- Above industry average pay scale
Zurück zur Übersicht