Remote Embedded Software Developer
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools and peer review tools and processes.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements.
- Experience in Software design
- Experience in code and design review
- Extensive testing and debugging skills
- Support software QA
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, interfaces, and hardware modules
- Solid knowledge in Programming languages like C and C++ (Python is an additional advantage).
- Version Management Tools, Requirement Management Tools (Doors, etc)
- Experience and readiness for international project work
- Ability to work in a team, assertiveness, high level of commitment
- Able to start immediately or on short notice.
- Around 3-5 years of experience in embedded software development
- Strong documentation and writing skills
What do we offer:
- An exciting work culture with the opportunity to work at a fastest-growing organization
- Internal and external training programs
- Corporate events
- Above industry average pay scale
Kindly write to us at email@example.com with a letter of motivation and an updated resume. We look forward to your application.
Zurück zur Übersicht