Remote System Engineer
- Lead system engineering activities like Requirement definition, Architecture design, Verification strategy, etc.
- Work closely with diverse teams of engineers to derive functional requirements from use cases and integrate and validate requirements.
- Derive the requirements for Hardware and software at the System level.
- Drive complex cross-team technical issues to closure.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to bring innovation or overcome obstacles.
- Collaborating with 3rd party vendors and suppliers
- Plan, monitor, and manage your time effectively against your targets
- Proven industry experience in the automotive domain
- Being an expert in automotive standards such as ISO-26262, MISRA, Cert-C/C++, ASPICE, AUTOSAR.
- Dedicated and self-motivated, with a passion for developing a safe and secure embedded system.
- Excellent programming, architecture, and design skills, with hands-on experience in systems software and hardware engineering.
What do we offer:
- An exciting work culture with the opportunity to work at a fastest-growing organization
- Internal and external training programs
- Corporate events
- Above industry average pay scale
Kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of motivation and an updated resume. We look forward to your application.
Zurück zur Übersicht